Website / Digital Marketing SpecialistPembroke Hill School
The Website/Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for maintaining and improving the school’s website and utilizing all forms of electronic communications to promote and market The Pembroke Hill School. This individual must be creative, detailed oriented and able to handle multiple projects. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who possesses skills in website management and current and emerging web technologies including social media. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits including health, dental, retirement match, sick & vacation pay as well as a free lunch when school is in session.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Min. 1-3 years experience coordinating website, electronic communications and social media.
- Strong writing skills as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge of publication design, journalistic style writing including AP style.
- Working knowledge of electronic communications/social media, digital advertising and its effective use in communications and marketing.
- Working knowledge of website technologies and website development. Basic understanding of HTML helpful.
- Ability to work independently and in team situations.
- Excellent communications skills including writing and proofing abilities.
- Prefer previous experience in marketing and video production, photography and writing.