Job Fair - Transportation Security OfficersVMD Systems Integrators, Inc.
VMD provides critical screening services that safeguard the transportation network and the traveling public.
We are seeking full-time and part-time Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) to provide security screening services at the Kansas City International Airport.
If you have prior security experience or want to begin a new career, and want to be part of a team that provides front-line protection and efficient security for our nation's transportation systems we want to meet you at our VMD Open House:
- Kansas City Airport Marriott 775 Brasilia Ave, Kansas City, MO 64153
- Monday, July 30 8:00A - 7:00P and Tuesday, July 31 8:00A - 7:00P
No pre-registration is required, and you are welcome to stay as little or as long as you wish. Members of VMD Leadership and Recruiting will be in attendance to speak with you about the hiring process, how to get certified, and about a long-term career as a Transportation Security Officer.
We will also take the opportunity to get to know you and your experience. We do encourage you to bring a copy of your updated resume and any questions you may have. Accepted candidates will receive training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, GA.
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must be a US citizen or US National.
- Must be proficient in English (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).
- Must possess excellent mental abilities (visual observation and identification, mental rotation).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills (responsibility, honesty, integrity) and excellent work values.
- Able to work shifts hours.
- Able to successfully complete physical and drug testing, classroom and on-the-job training, and certification exam(s) as required.
- Ability to obtain a successful background investigation including criminal and credit checks as required.
VMD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws.
VMD maintains a drug-free workplace