ASSEMBLY / SHIPPING / MACHINE OPERATOR
VENTURE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS, INC.
ASSEMBLY / SHIPPING / MACHINE OPERATOR –
Precision Metal Fabrication Industry
(Lee’s Summit, MO)
ASSEMBLY / SHIPPING / Machine Operator (4 Positions Available)
Assemble or Operate equipment in your area in accordance with established
procedures and guidelines.
Compensation: $14.73 - $XX /hr. Applicants with some experience or very-
experienced welcome to apply.
Full or Part-Time. Day Shift.
-Clean, well-lighted space
-Air Conditioned Facility
-Latest and Best Equipment
-Friendly, Supportive, Workforce and Management
-Flexible Working Hours
-401(k) Traditional and Roth Savings Program
-FT - Paid Holidays (6)
-FT - Paid Vacations
-FT - Medical Insurance (Discount program of up to 100% Paid Premiums)
-FT - Dental Insurance (50% Paid by Venture for EE, ES, EC, FAM)
-FT - Life Insurance (through medical Plan up to $25,000 for EE/Dependents)
-FT - Vision Care Insurance (50% Paid by Venture for EE, ES, EC, FAM)
-FT - AFLAC type additional insurance available
-And many more....
Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately according to
specifications and in a timely fashion.
Inspection and Paperwork
• Measures parts using calipers
• Inspects parts for quality
• Completes work center operations
• Reads and interprets blueprints
• Measures personal performance hourly with a computer time badge per
Use of Tools and Machines
• Ensures safe operation of equipment at all times
• Produces quality specified parts and products using assigned machinery or
• Anticipates, recognizes, and communicates when machine malfunctions or is in
need of maintenance
• Follows the 1st Piece Inspection Procedure without deviation
• Communicates verbally with Co-Workers, Supervisors and Managers
• Understands and follows instructions or gets clarification if necessary
• May participate in meetings
Education and/or Experience Required
Qualified candidate should have a high school diploma, its equivalent or higher.
May have to complete formal training in area of specialty or have equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Previous experience in Punch Press, Press Brake or Machining Equipment, and
an understanding of Operator Process Control highly preferred.
Knowledge of manufacturing process is desirable.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and
memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and
other employees of the organization.
Must be trainable in English paperwork.
Must be proficient in the use of decimal numbers, calipers, other measurement
equipment, and basic math.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-or two-step
instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no
- Concern for work-safety program
- Willingness to pitch in and work in areas other than outlined in the job
description Work in a team environment or independently
- Works ethically and with integrity
- Upholds organizational values
- Frequent lifting of 5-35 pounds
- Occasional lifting of 50+ pounds
- Frequent use of hands, simple grasping, gross manipulation, and major
- Occasional pushing or pulling of 150-200 pounds
- Hand and body twisting
- Frequent walking, standing, bending, stepping up and down
- Carrying and reaching
Work Standards and Conditions
Applicant must be able to work with general supervision. Observe safety and
security procedures; report potentially unsafe conditions; use equipment and
In-door conditions are controlled and are adjusted for out-door weather
Noise level is occasionally elevated and standard protocols are to be followed to
maintain a safe environment, including but not limited to ear plugs, gloves, and
Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Maintain high quantity and quality of work.
Must be able to maintain regular attendance per current attendance standards.
Must be available to work various shifts, including Saturdays, overtime, and other
duties as assigned.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are
subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
To apply with a resume please click the APPLY!
Please walk-in and apply at:
525 SE Oldham Parkway
Lee’s Summit, MO 64081