ControllerTrans-West Trucks Inc.
Our client Trans-West Trucks Inc. located in the Greater Kansas City, MO Area has a career opportunity for a highly motivated, hands-on individual as their Controller.
This position is responsible for directing and managing all financial and general accounting functions including preparation and analysis of financial reports, development and monitoring of annual budget, cost accounting, forecasting and other projects as assigned.
This position works closely with the Senior Management team and reports to the Corporate CFO.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting Five plus years experience in the accounting field.
- The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of accounting principles and practices along with the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadline
- Strong analytical and technical skills while also having effective interpersonal skills are essential to this position.
- Background in the auto dealership and/or manufacturing industry preferred.
- CPA/CMA a plus not required.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a stable work environment.
To apply and learn more about this opportunity please visit :
Equal Opportunity Employer