Press OperatorTradeNet Publishing Inc.
Company Overview we're busy are you?? TradeNet has been a leader in on demand printing for more than 30 years. TradeNet offers it's customers unmatched service and flexibility backed by high-quality printing. We are excited to entertain applications for this position that represents an expansion in our Press Department. We are passionate about building our team and welcome energetic, dynamic and professional individuals who share in our commitment to excellence. Due to our continued success and dedication to our employees, TradeNet offers competitive compensation, excellent training and an extensive benefits package. Apply now as there is a waiting list of people waiting to work for TradeNet.
TradeNet is currently seeking a 1st and/or 2nd shift, Day or Night Full/Part - time Press Operator to join our growing team. The primary responsibility of the Press Operator is to learn the safe and proper operating principles and practices for the manufacture of quality products on a web, digital, sheet fed or offset Press, under the direction of supervisor/press operators. TradeNet pays in the top 25% of the market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate assigned press ensuring including set-up for 4-color process and PMS matches.
- Set and register plates.
- Monitor quality throughout runs.
- Carefully read job ticket information to ensure production of proper quantity and compliance special work instructions and customer requirements.
- Maintain daily print job productions logs and release jobs from print queue.
- Stage material and supplies needed to produce assigned jobs.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Play an active role in the maintenance and cleanliness of the assigned press and surrounding area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- At least 1 year of experience running offset presses.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent eye for color and detail.
- Mechanical aptitude