Bindery AssociateTrabon Printing
This is an entry level position that will handle the finishing of printed materials by machine with reasonable dexterity and competency in order to do any and perhaps all of the following and not excluding activities or actions that are not mentioned here but are similar in nature to those listed including:
· Folding, Collating, Cutting, Stitching, Padding & Gluing, Compressing, Stacking, Lifting up to 75#, Twisting, Bending, Carrying (not over 50# and not sustained for long periods of time)Turning, Hand Counting, Stab Counting and Machine Counting
· Pack and seal boxes
· Prolonged standing
· Eye for detail
· Ability to count with accuracy
· Perform activities that use the whole body
· Enter information and data on jobs being worked on in a computer based print management software system via clients networked to server
· Must have previous working knowledge of the commercial printing industry or similar industry. Shrink wrap experience preferred.
· Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
· This is a FIRST SHIFT. Will be required to work weekends as necessary.
Trabon is an equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a diverse workplace