Project Manager 3
Provide professional project management of design and construction projects for university facilities, specific to mechanical in nature. Position is for an organization and client leader, and will mentor less experienced professionals. Must lead projects without regular, ongoing oversight.
- Demonstrates leadership, management, organization and communication skills.
- Provide consistent, timely and reliable communication between all project stakeholders, including clients, professional service providers, university personnel and contractors to ensure that projects are thoroughly documented and understood.
- Provide excellent customer service to meet client needs and university Design & Construction Standards.
- Assist with development of project scope, budget and schedule for multiple projects or tasks simultaneously. Track project budgets and schedules, and develops reports as directed. Keep facilities database software (currently FAMIS) up to date reflecting current project information.
- Procure services of Professional Service Providers (PSPs) and Construction teams and hep administer agreements.
- Provide professional direction for project teams to achieve common goals and successful projects. Mentor and guide PM staff with less experience, to support successful project delivery.
- Learn and maintain awareness of project safety requirements, following OSHA standards.
- Participate on committees, task forces, etc. to improve the departmental mission of excellent customer service and project delivery.
- Other duties as assigned.
For a detailed description and to apply for this position, please visit our online job application system at: