Corporate and Community Partnership ManagerThe Kansas City Star
Corporate and Community Partnership Manager
The McClatchy Company – Audience Division is seeking a Corporate and Community Partnership Manager. This position is located at The Kansas City Star Media Company, 1601 McGee, Kansas City, Missouri 64108.
The Corporate and Community Partnerships Manager will report to the Group Director of Brand and Buzz. The position will research and cultivate new corporate and community partnerships and interface with McClatchy Rewards stakeholders to maximize revenue and retention opportunities primarily through strategic partnerships with Fortune 500 companies and other companies or individuals located in McClatchy’s markets. This will include working closely with a group of publications as well as Brand and Buzz staff to facilitate and enhance programs which thank customers for their business, reward customers for frequent engagement, and drive retention and revenue as consumers find a greater value in the relationship and products we offer.
As a member of the Audience development division, the Corporate and Community Partnerships Manager and his or her team will have accountabilitiesincluding, but not limited to, targeted performance goals based on KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) for Audience, revenue goals and expense management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.).
- This position requires the incumbent to have at least 3 years of experience and/or training in sales, Fundraising, Corporate Partnerships, Community relations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Web experience and basic understanding of current programming skills helpful.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Google applications encouraged.
- Familiarity with mass email applications highly desirable.
- Experience with graphic design is a plus.
- Incumbent must be multitasking oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.