Senior Systems AdministratorSystem Studies & Simulation (S3)
System Studies & Simulation (S3) has an opening for a Senior Systems Administrator at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
Network system administration support to Mission Command Battle Laboratory Futures Laboratory of Information Technology systems in a classified environment supporting Future Force Experimentation. Functions as hardware/software manager of a multi-platform, multi-operating system (OS), multi-network organization. Plans and implements required and requested system related upgrades, resolves hardware, software and networking problems using approved system administration tools and practices. Support Mission Command Battle Laboratory experimentation schedule by developing, installing and maintaining networks and communications systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- System integration and operation
- Troubleshooting failures and determining root causes Installation, configuration and troubleshooting primarily Dell/HP hardware and Microsoft software.
- Must possess a Secret security clearance.
- College degree in management, business, or technical discipline from an accredited college.
- Level I and II Security Certification; Computing Technology Industry Association Security+; Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP); VMware Certified Professional.
- 6+ Years' experience in routine and specialized maintenance tasks associated with ensuring Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network, Secret Internet Protocol Router Network, and other networks and systems are operational and optimized to provide continual war fighter support.