PASTOR - Small rural non-denominational church in Potter KS, is seeking a pastor for a church and community in great need of revitalization.
Prefer bi-vocational and/or retired pastor who is Holy Spirit led, community minded, gifted in shepherding, doesn’t shy away from preaching the full truth of the Word and has a passion for church building. We are a family orientated body, small in numbers but big in heart.
As a pastor, you provide spiritual leadership to members of a church. Your duties include preparing weekly sermons, preaching and conducting worship services. It's your responsibility to interpret biblical scripture for the congregation. You also provide care and counseling to church members and assist them in crisis situations. You collaborate with choir leaders to integrate music into church services.
Additional job responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in church financial matters
- Overseeing management of all areas of the congregation's ministry
- Supporting, overseeing and evaluating congregation staff
- Holding regular staff meetings to coordinate ministries
- Ensuring church facilities are functioning