PONY EXPRESS VETERINARY CLINIC
POSITION: Veterinary Technician
Pony Express Veterinary Clinic is currently hiring for a small animal Vet Tech Position.
Do you love your job as a vet tech, but you are tired of the big city chaos? Move to beautiful Marysville, Kansas. We are a small town in N.E. Kansas with a population of 3000. We have beautiful parks, biking & hiking trails, a wonderful theater, and many fabulous restaurants from Mexican to Chinese to family style.
Our schools are top notch having just remodeled our high school with the top science lab in the state. The cost of living is much lower than the big city. Pony Express Veterinary Clinic is a busy mixed animal clinic established in 1997 by Russ & Regina Breshears.
We have a full Idexx blood work system, brand new digital x-ray, ultrasound, and a lovely clinic with two small animal exam rooms. Our motto is “Your Pet Is Our Priority!” We take time to answer every question and truly enjoy our clients and their pets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing general care of animals.
- Preparing and taking x-rays of animals.
- Administering medications and treatments.
- Drawing blood samples and running bloodwork.
- Monitoring animals under anesthesia and assisting with surgeries.
- Restocking and monitoring supplies.
- Assisting with general office duties.
We offer excellent Blue Cross & Blue Shield health insurance-single employee plans with prescription and dental, 401K retirement plan, vacations days, continuing ed allowance.
PAY RATE: $18-$22/per hour based on experience level.
* We will also consider candidates without a vet tech degree who have at least one year of experience working as a veterinary assistant in a clinic.
Pony Express Veterinary Clinic is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY!