General Clerk IPAE
Hiring General Clerks in Lee's Summit, MO and Overland Park, KS
PAE has multiple opportunities for General Clerk I's to join our team at our Lee's Summit and Overland Park location.
TIME FOR A CHANGE?
Attend our hiring event on Tuesday, February 12th.
Time: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
HOLIDAY INN & SUITES
8787 Reeder Road
Visit our website for all openings
Full-Time Positions with Competitive BENEFITS!
Applicant must be 18 years or older and have a high school diploma or GED. Applicant must also be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance and pass customer requirements.
Administrative Clerk I – 1st, 2nd, and Mid-Day Shifts
Overland Park, KS
PAE has multiple opportunities for Administrative Clerk I's to join our Federal Government client at our Overland Park, KS location.
The hours for first shift are 6am- 2:30pm. The hours for second shift are 3:30pm - 12am. The Mid day shift hours are 8:00am- 4:30pm.
The hourly rate for this position is $12.95 per hour with a 3% shift differential after 6pm and benefits.
As a General Clerk I, you will:
- Assemble and disassemble physical files
- Create physical and electronic files
- Sort, label, route, receive files
- Organize and consolidate files
- Conduct audits for file locations
- Verify data and make computer-based updates
- Replace and organize files on shelves
- Adhere to all contract policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Office of Security and Investigations (OSI) background check and suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have the ability to understand oral and written instruction.
- Have the ability to follow instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Be able to work independently and meet production/quality goals.
- Be able to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a friendly, courteous, and business-like manner
- Read rapidly from both paper and a computer terminal.
- Manual dexterity in the use of word processing equipment.
- Capable of doing daily clerical repetitive tasks.
- Good hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as: lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing, and reading.
- Ability to work in one place and transverse the office on a continuing basis.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. and push large carts.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.