Midwest Special Needs Trust (MSNT) is seeking an Executive Director in Columbia, Missouri. MSNT has been helping families of individuals with disabilities plan for their financial futures for more than 30 years. If you are ready to lead and make a difference, this position is for you!
The executive director provides day-to-day leadership, develops and implements organizational strategy and enables the Board to fulfill its governance function of providing oversight to pooled trust sub-accounts for persons with disabilities.
- Identify, assess and inform the Board about internal and external issues that affect the organization;
- Manage the organization including regulatory, organization, finance and staffing-related matters;
- Develop and manage an annual budget of over $1,000,000;
- Administer funds according to the approved budget and monitor cash flow on a monthly basis;
- Oversee administration and monitor investments for >1200 individual trust sub-accounts;
- Implement an organizational marketing plan to increase trust sub-accounts;
- Administer a charitable grant program for low-income individuals with disabilities;
- Manage, evaluate and motivate a staff of 10;
- Create and maintain relationships with community partners, social service and mental health organizations and peers in similar positions;
- Promote a strong, positive organizational image.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor's degree or Master's degree;
- Minimum 8-10 years of management experience;
- Additional experience in non-profit, trust or legal field desirable;
- Working knowledge of the disability community a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to cultivate and nurture community relationships.
For more information, visit http://www.midwestspecialneedstrust.org/. Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/31/23.
NOTE TO APPLICANT: (you can only attach one document to this job posting, Resume and Cover Letter must be saved as one attachment or email the employer directly at the email address provided.
Or mail to:
Midwest Special Needs Trust
Attention: Executive Director
PO Box 7629
Columbia, MO 65205