Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Mid-States is looking for Full-Time 2nd Shift team members for our Lee’s Summit Distribution Center.
We offer a 4 / 10 work schedule, which gives you a three-day weekend, every weekend – only working occasional weekends during high-demand times. We also offer shift differential pay!
2nd Shift (Night Shift): Noon to 10:30 pm - Only working longer hours during high-demand times.
Mid-States is family-oriented with a fun work environment that recognizes hard work!
Apply online or stop by and apply in person, we are located at 420 SE Thompson Dr, Lees Summit, MO 64082
Performs the necessary functions of operation to ensure orders and inventory will be received, picked, packed, shipped, and stored accurately. Must be detail-oriented, accurate, and able to follow directions. Position requires the ability to work well within a team and exercise good judgment in all aspects of the work.
- May operate the following equipment: Sit-down forklift, order picker, reach truck, turret truck, pallet riders, and other material handling equipment as necessary. Training will be provided as needed.
- Operates RF equipment in order to successfully perform daily functions.
- Work closely with the Warehouse Management team and office personnel.
- Multi-task and be on rotation for different job functions.
- Assist in maintaining the facility and equipment in proper condition.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct all tasks in a manner that promotes safety.
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks and others as assigned.
- Ensure all purchase orders are received in an accurate and timely manner.
- Pick and ship orders from all areas of the Distribution Center as assigned.
- Ensure proper labels and bar codes have been applied to cartons/pallets before shipping.
- Stage shipments in appropriate shipping areas.
- Perform packaging and verification of order accuracy at the designated pick and pack areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned including duties outside normal responsibilities as needed.