Metro Ford Inc
Independence MO(816) 254-9800
Metro Ford is looking to add motivated individuals to fill Porter positions for the Service Department. This dealership provides an excellent environment to progress your career in the automotive Industry.
- Install disposable seat covers, floor mats, and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service.
- Drive vehicles from the service lane to their proper places in the service parking lot.
- Maintain the parking lot in a neat and organized manner.
- Run any necessary errand required by the service department.
- Deliver customer vehicles to appropriate technicians for repairs.
- Assuring deliveries match up with delivery schedule in a timely manner
- Deliver vehicles to customer delivery area when repairs are complete.
- Daily cleaning responsibilities of the shop
- Positive attitude
- Professional appearance
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Drug screening is required
Dealership’s Commitment to You:
- Full Time
- Competitive Pay:
- On-going training and development
- Professional Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
Apply in person only:
2860 S Noland Road
Indpenedence MO 64055
Ask for Randy Smith