Warehouse Material Handler - $17/hr - 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
$500 Signing Bonus!!!
Warehouse Material Handler - $17/hr
"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals”
Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $2 billion dollars. We now have over 5,000 employees and operate in 19 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
Melaleuca has immediate openings for Warehouse Material Handlers. In this position you will move all inventory to and from various locations in the plant following all operating procedures, and regulations
This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri and we are a smoke-free campus.
1st shift – M-Th 5:00 am – 3:30 pm (OT at Peak Times each month)
2nd shift – M-Th 3:30 pm – 2:00 am (OT at Peak Times each month)
- Participates in training to become a certified Electric Pallet Jack operator.
- Keeps accurate counts of stock and supplies.
- Keeps all areas behind the lines and in pack clean and free of hazards.
- Loads customer’s orders on correct pallets and on trailers on the dock, according to BMC.
- Cleans and organizes the dock, including sweeping, organizing pallets, etc.
- Stores and organizes material on the lines and in packs.
- Accurately distributes materials to various locations.
- Works as instructed by Product Delivery Coordinator.
- Performs pre-work equipment inspections.
- Removes damaged product from the lines and moves it to Returns1 for further processing.
- Works in box area filling racks and keeping them supplied at all times.
- Makes X and W boxes on the box erector, changes over between the two sizes of boxes throughout the shift, and keeps the machine clean of glue, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Operates a baler
- Ability to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Standing, sitting or walking for duration of shift.
- Pulling stretching, bending and lifting for duration of shift.
- Visually see all aspects and related areas within the warehouse.
- Manual dexterity for such duties as stocking, lifting, etc.
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.).
- Ability to work as a team to achieve maximum performance.
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to lift 80 lbs
- Great starting pay at $17/hr
- $500 signing bonus
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with contribution match
- Company profit sharing
- Longevity bonuses
- $90 free Melaleuca product every month
- Opportunities for pay increases
- No Layoffs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness center coming soon
- And much more!
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY!