Warehouse Forklift Operator - $18/hr - 2nd shift available
$500 Signing Bonus!!!
Warehouse Forklift Operator - $18/hr
"Enhancing the Lives of Those We Touch by Helping People Reach Their Goals”
Melaleuca has firmly supported this mission statement since our humble beginning in 1985. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. Our focus has always been on wellness. By manufacturing and selling effective, high quality, natural, health-oriented products we help people live more vibrant, healthier, and happier lives. When you walk through the doors at Melaleuca, you can feel it immediately. This is The Wellness Company.
We have achieved consistent and profitable growth with our annual revenue consistently hitting over $2 billion dollars. We now have over 5,000 employees and operate in 19 countries around the world. Melaleuca is positioned to grow even more rapidly in upcoming years.
The Forklift Driver maintains inventory of Components, maintains warehouse accuracy and cleanliness, supports production by issuing and delivering job pulls to production floor
This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri and is a smoke-free campus.
2nd shift – M-Th 3:30 pm – 2:00 am (OT at Peak Times each month)
- Operates a forklift ensuring all safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Keeps accurate inventory of stock and supplies by continuously checking quantities, lot numbers and bin locations and making adjustments as needed to maintain accuracy.
- Ensures incoming materials are properly stored in warehouse locations and performs necessary system transactions.
- Maintains and rotates downstairs warehouse locations and all additional warehouse storage locations (i.e. alcohol compound)
- Cleans and maintains warehouse area including floors, garbage, racks, etc.
- Actively participates in all safety trainings and is involved in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follows all safety procedures, identifying and removing potential hazards and having a proactive safety attitude.
- Uses handheld scanners to perform transfers, adjustments, and other system transactions.
- Understands and follows all applicable SOPs and other formulation procedures
- Communicates effectively and professionally with employees within the department as well as supporting departments.
- Works as instructed by Warehouse Coordinator/ Supervisor.
- Help with the restocking of the store order.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed
- Certified Melaleuca fork lift operator.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Pulling, stretching, bending and lifting for duration of shift.
- Manual dexterity for such duties as driving, stocking, lifting, etc.
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.)
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Standing, sitting and walking for duration of the shift
- Visually see all aspects and related areas within the warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Operates a baler
- Great starting pay at $18/hr
- $500 signing bonus
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with contribution match
- Company profit sharing
- Longevity bonuses
- $90 free Melaleuca product every month
- Opportunities for pay increases
- No Layoffs
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness center coming soon
- And much more!
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY!