Senior Mechanic - 1st Shift - $500 Signing Bonus!
HIRING NOW !!
$500 Sign On Bonus!!!
Senior Mechanic for 1st Shift
At Melaleuca, our mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. For nearly 35 years, we’ve provided careers for thousands of Team Members while achieving consistent and profitable growth. We have over 4,000 Team Members and operate in 19 countries around the world.
Do you know your way around a tool box?
We’re looking for a Senior Mechanic for 1st Shift with light industrial experience who has mechanical/electrical experience and a knack for creative problem solving.
- $500 signing bonus
- First Pay Review After 6 Months
- Company Profit Sharing (After 6 Mo of F/T Employment)
- Longevity Bonus (5 Yrs/$5000, 10 Yrs/$10,000, 15 Yrs/$15,000, etc.)
- Monthly voucher equal to $100/month value - $1200/year towards free company products including items such as soap, shampoo, laundry products, household cleaning products, and personal care products
Supports plant operations by completing setup, changeover and repair of assigned production and shipping equipment. Maintains all plant equipment including sanitizing, cleaning, lubricating, and making mechanical repairs. Performs preventative maintenance procedures on equipment and facility and completes assigned maintenance work orders. Performs various special projects according to skill and ability. Recommends initiates and completes process improvement projects and safety improvements. Provides training and mentors junior mechanics and machine operators.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a mechanic in a high-volume continuous manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of basic PLC skills (Programming Logic Controls)
- Proven ability to fabricate needed parts using available shop equipment.
- Ability to weld using TIG, MIG, and ARC methods.
- Ability to install and repair plumbing.
- Ability to repair pneumatic equipment.
- Experience with product packaging a plus.
- 401(k) with contribution match
- Secure Work Environments - No layoffs
- Clean Indoor Climate Controlled Environment
- Opportunities for pay increases
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness center
- And much more!
PLEASE NOTE: A COMPLETED MELALEUCA APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT IS REQUIRED - A RESUME MAY BE ATTACHED BUT A RESUME ALONE IS NOT SUFFICIENT FOR CONSIDERATION. Apply at www.melacareers.com