Product Distribution Coordinator - Fri, Sat & Sun - Full Benefits - $22/hr - $500 Signing Bonus
$500 SIGNING BONUS!
At Melaleuca, our mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. For nearly 37 years, we’ve provided careers for thousands of Team Members while achieving consistent and profitable growth. We have over 4,000 Team Members and operate in 19 countries around the world.
Melaleuca has an immediate openings for Product Delivery Coordinators in our distribution center to supervise, oversee and train associates in the production department as per assigned operations.
This full-time position is located in Kansas City, Missouri – We are a non-smoking campus
Weekend Shift – Sat, Sun & Mon 5:00 am - 5:30 pm (Overtime at Peak Times 2 times per month would include working 2 additional days: Mon & Tues - 5am - 3:30pm)
- Completes/audits job packets to meet company requirements.
- Ensures all GMPs and SOP’s safety policies are followed & company policies.
- Ensures daily safety trainings and exercises are followed.
- Maintains training and attendance records.
- Ensures that all product deficiencies are corrected in order to maintain high quality standards.
- Maintains ample supply of necessary processing supplies
- Oversees that the work area is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Directs the assignment of daily duties to associates.
- Completes performance evaluations and/or discipline recommendations on associates.
- Keeps track of payroll timecards with Kronos software.
- Ensures that any changes in company policies, procedures, etc. are communicated to the associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Assists in New Employee training.
- Mechanical Aptitude.
Just as important as your experience and skills will be the following characteristics and competencies:
- Experience supervising or leading others
- Experience with computers and Excel
- Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to analyze problems and create solutions
- Ability to work independently and professionally
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed work and organizational skills
- Ability to work under stress
- Great starting pay at $21/hr + $1 shift differential = $22/hr
- $500 signing bonus
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with contribution match
- Company profit sharing
- Longevity bonuses
- $100 free Melaleuca product every month
- Opportunities for pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness center
- And much more!
If interested - click Apply Now! Or go to our website www.melaleucajobs.com