Inventory Control Specialist 1st & 2nd Shifts available - $500 sign-on bonus
$500 sign-on bonus!!
Inventory Control Specialist – 1st Shift & 2nd Shifts available
At Melaleuca, our mission is to enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals. Everything we accomplish is done with an eye toward promoting the physical, environmental, financial, and personal wellness of those around us. For nearly 37 years, we’ve provided careers for thousands of Team Members while achieving consistent and profitable growth. We have over 4,000 Team Members and operate in 19 countries around the world.
Melaleuca has immediate openings for Inventory Control Specialists - This position monitors inventory and its movement to determine the warehouse accuracy, and monitor General Manufacturing Procedures to ensure that outlined guidelines are being adhered to.
This position is located in Kansas City, Missouri and is a Non-Smoking Campus
1st shift – M-Th 5:00 am – 3:30 pm (required OT twice each month to include Fri & Sat)
2nd Shift - M-Th 3:30 pm - 2:00 am (required OT twice each month to include Fri & Sat)
- Conducts Cycle Counts in assigned Warehouse/Shipping line locations on a daily basis.
- Conducts Location Audits on assigned areas and location with a high degree of re-occurring errors.
- Researches and corrects any transfer errors and inventory variances, then notifies person(s) responsible for creating error.
- Completes requisitions for various departments.
- Monitors Auto Relief; researches and corrects all auto relief errors.
- Maintains obsolete inventory.
- Answers and/or resolves inventory questions from various departments, (i.e., Purchasing, Forecasting, Information Services, Accounting, etc.).
- Data entries all adjustments and returns movements.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Helpful to have knowledge of the JDE/High Jump systems.
- Ability to work independently.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Standing, sitting and/or walking for duration of shift.
- Pulling, stretching, bending and lifting for duration of shift.
- Visually read bottles, tote tags, etc.
- Manual dexterity for such duties as collating, sorting, filing, writing, etc.
- Three (3) months or more previous inventory control experience helpful.
- Knowledge of computers and related software.
- Excellent basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, etc.).
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Great starting pay at $17/hr (2nd shift includes additional $1.00/hr shift differential)
- $500 signing bonus
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with contribution match
- Company profit sharing
- Longevity bonuses
- $100 free Melaleuca product every month
- Opportunities for pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Fitness center
- And much more
For more information and to apply for this position please click the APPLY! Or please go to our website to apply from the full list of openings www.melaleucajobs.com.