Digital Marketing Consultant – AutomotiveMcClatchy
The Digital Marketing Consultant – Automotive plays an essential role in new business acquisition and account development across the automotive segment. The Digital Marketing Consultant’s primary focus is to solicit new customers as well as up-sell current customers within the automotive space utilizing the digital marketing products and services powered by our full-service digital agency, Excelerate Auto. The DMC must be articulate, polished, possess good judgment, have in-depth knowledge about the client’s business and show enthusiasm for the work. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and accuracy are also essential. Digital-specific experience is required and relevant experience within the automotive industry is preferred
- Independent prospecting of opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
- Works proactively and efficiently through company data and insight tools to perform the job most effectively, including utilization of CRM tool.
- Understand client business and products.
- Acts as key client advocate and liaison.
- Interpret client needs to the group and manage execution of those needs. Works with client to define objectives and parameters of new digital projects. Sells need for a project to client when required.
- Project management: ensures projects stay on strategic track and the client is informed as needed for status or issue resolution.
- Keeps client informed of progress, and forwards any issues that must be solved by client. Must be able to maintain proactive and responsive client communications.
- Monitor competitive activity and collect competitive samples.
- Develop proactive business-building ideas for client.
- Able to identify and capture new revenue.
- Must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business.
- Understands each client and able to provide ROI-impactful solutions, creative thinker
- Has deep understanding of local markets & competitive landscape.
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong public relations and customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency with digital marketing products and services including but not limited to SEM,SEO, social media, programmatic display and video, and sponsored content
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-4 years of prior sales experience within digital marketing products and services.
- Automotive industry experience preferred
- Able to work under conditions where creative thinking, aggressive deadlines, and sales performance pressures are essential