We are currently looking for an innovative and experienced Account Executive with proven success managing, selling, and executing strategic objectives to exceed local print and digital revenue goals. Someone who possesses a strong business development background utilizing a consultative sales approach. You will need to prospect qualified candidates, consult to identify growth opportunities and deliver a compelling marketing strategy with an extensive, first-class digital portfolio.
If you have a proven track record of successful sales, a strong background in helping customers grow their business and experience with or an interest in digital marketing/advertising, then we have an outstanding opportunity for you!
- Experience in selling print and digital advertising preferred (not required)
- Digital sales experience including mobile platforms, SEO/SEM, Targeted Email, Social and other offerings preferred
- Work on multiple campaigns simultaneously, and under deadline, while being flexible to the clients’ needs
- Create & sell custom print and digital advertising strategies
- Collaborate actively and constructively in a team environment
- Ability to pivot quickly without losing speed, focus, or quality
- Excellent track record of providing clients with custom digital solutions and closing business
- Combination of knowledge and experience equivalent to a B.A. or B.S. Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or related field.
- A true hunter mentality combined with strong prospecting, planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective presentation skills, having a persuasive and patient, yet compelling and compassionate approach. You’ll be forging strong relationships with customers and must be able to earn their trust.
- Experience with Adpoint or another CRM tool (Daily use required)
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Vehicle insurance required (at least minimum insurance required for the state in which the employee works).
What we offer:
- Base + commission with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fast-paced, fun work environment in the heart of the Crossroads Arts District
- Full suite of benefits including 401(k) with company match