Little Blue Valley Sewer District, a quasi-public agency created in 1968, is a 52 MGD wastewater treatment plant that protects the public health & preserves the water quality of the Little Blue & MO Rivers in eastern Jackson County, & Cass County.
LBVSD offers competitive wages & comprehensive benefits - paid vaca & sick leave; 15 paid holidays; health & dental ins.; paid vision, life, short-term & long-term disability insurances; paid training; tuition reimb.; pension. www.LBVSD.org
Starting salary: DOQ *
* Increase after completion of introductory period
Salary Range: $26.60/hr – $38.57/hr
- Provides technical support to maintenance dept.
- Maintains electronic and physical inventories of parts, materials, supplies & other trackable goods.
- Utilizes computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Works closely w/Maintenance Planner/Scheduler.
- Must possess & maintain valid driver’s license
- Typical workweek is Mon-Fri
- Non-Exempt, Union
Associate degree or equivalent, or combination of education and experience. Two years work-related experience in purchasing, vendor relations and inventory control. Experience w/office and communications equipment and software.
Please fax résumé/inquiries to 816-866-9214 or attach resume now to this job posting.
Position open until filled.