Executive Director Institutional Advancement & Alumi RelationsLincoln University
Lincoln University Missouri is now accepting applications for: Executive Director Institutional Advancement & Alumi Relations
Lincoln University was founded in 1866 by the men of the 62nd and 65th United States Colored Infantries and their white officers, for the special benefit of freed African Americans. Today, Lincoln University's role in the education of Missourians and others and its service to stakeholders throughout the state, the nation, and across the globe is well recognized. Lincoln University continues to serve the needs of its diverse student body through a tradition of offering innovative programs that makes the college experience special.
- Offers 50 learner-centered undergraduate degree programs.
- Master's degree programs in education, business and the social sciences.
- Fifty registered student organizations, ranging from fraternities and sororities, to academic and professional affiliations.
- Internship opportunities with local and national employers.
- Global-reaching research opportunities.
Lincoln University is "An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/American with disabilities Act employer"