Production Managers are expected to maintain the highest level of service to our customers as he/she is responsible for the after-sales relationship with our customers and will be expected to relay that to each of the installation teams that he/she manages. Production Managers are responsible for managing and training all staff in the production department.
This full-time position will work under the direction of the branch General Manager, and will assist in all production operations.
- Scheduling of Installation and services.
- Collection of monies owed to the company by our customers.
- Continuous training of crews, including onsite installation and safety.
- Clearly and consistently communicate company policies and procedures;
- Schedule and report daily production activities to management; and,
- Be knowledgeable and aware of applicable local, state, and federal safety and OSHA programs.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained and inspected daily.
- Cultivating the appropriate corporate culture and ensuring the production/installation staff performs their duties within established guidelines.
- Address customers complaints and concerns as needed.
- Installs, chop and drop, and services as needed.
- Warehouse management and inventory ordering.
- Responsible for staffing production department and managing production employee
ELM Home Building Solutions and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Englert Inc., LeafGuard Holdings, and MetalMan provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.