Delivery DriverLarson Manufacturing
Position Summary: Transport all Larson finished products to customer.
1. Be able to safely operate the delivery equipment.
2. Ensure that delivery equipment is properly maintained.
3. Be able to operate onboard computer system, as well as, the completion of a neat and accurate paper form of a driver's daily hours of service log book.
4. Ensure all deliveries are made safely, accurately, and undamaged.
5. Make sure all Larson B.O.L's are signed and accounted for.
6. Ensure that all returned product is accurately accounted for upon pickup for customer credit.
7. Understand and follow all federal DOT and Larson policies.
8. Maintain a professional appearance and Larson image while assuring a strong customer relationship.
9. Must be courteous and maintain a good working relationship with customers, supervisors and co-workers.
10. Maintain neat and clean working environment both office and in delivery equipment.
11. Offer input to improve routing efficiency, general operational efficiency and overall service improvements.
12. Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
Education/Knowledge: (Listed below are certificates or licenses required; and/or any additional knowledge, skills, and abilities required for this position)
Class A or B Commercial Drivers Licensee - Forklift and pallet jack certification