Full Time Teller
Garden City, KS
We welcome You!
When you work at Landmark, you'll find we are all about Culture, Connection, and Contribution. You'll build relationships beyond transactions. You will work with people who want to be better every day you'll be challenged to grow and supported in your development. You'll have an opportunity to make a real difference for our customers and our communities.
We are currently looking for a Teller to join the Landmark team. Here are all the details:
HOW YOU'LL CONNECT
Serves as the essential link in delivering the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend. Delivers exceptional customer service that goes beyond prompt, accurate, and confidential bank transactions to also include a positive, friendly approach to building customer relationships. Works in an environment where individuals are trusted to work independently and as part of a productive, successful team. Models Landmark National Bank core values and assists with mentoring fellow associates. Provides efficient, safe, and confidential service to customers and follows all compliance requirements and procedures. Promotes bank products and services using a proven format.
WHO YOU ARE
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent work experience
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Work independently within a team setting
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend, which begins with greeting all customers and guests with a smile and addressing customer needs with prompt and accurate information and resolutions for customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all customers and your team of bank associates.
- Support customer and Landmark National Bank success by promptly, accurately, securely, and confidentially completing bank transactions including, but not limited to deposits and withdraws, issuing money orders, cashier checks and other financial instruments, loan payments, exchange of foreign currency, branch capture, check and debit card orders, second day checks on new customer accounts, order currency, complete address changes, initiate wires, place new account holds, and issue Instant Issue Debit Cards.
- Accountable for maintaining and balancing proper cash drawer levels and assist in vault balancing.
- Accountable for implementing all regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Implement all regulatory requirements and procedures related to transactions and be current on all assigned training courses.
- Utilize a 7 Step Conversation to promote bank products and services, including role play, completing Weekly Checklist and Needs Solved Sheets.
- Manage professional improvement through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and consistently meet Minimum, Target and Optimum levels of performance.
- Engage in Landmark National Bank culture initiatives and team success activities, including Daily Huddles, leading when assigned, Weekly Rally Meetings, New Account Training (Retail), and Hoopla events.
- Represent the bank well in the community.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to move about the banking facility. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Job Location: Garden City - Garden City, KS
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: None
Salary Range:$12.00 - $17.00 Hourly
Travel Percentage: Negligible
Job Shift: Day Shift; rotating Saturday Mornings
Job Category: Banking
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU
- Group health insurance options
- Health savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance fully paid
- Long-term disability
- 401k Options
- 401k Matching and Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 11 paid holidays
- Discount on various bank services
- Employee Referrals
- Wellness Reimbursements
- 529 College Savings Plan Payroll Deduction
A credit and background check is a final part of the hiring process.
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.