Overland Park, KS
We Welcome You!
When you work at Landmark, you'll find we are all about Culture, Connection, and Contribution. You'll build relationships beyond transactions. You will work with people who want to be better every day you'll be challenged to grow and supported in your development. You'll have an opportunity to make a real difference for our customers and our communities.
We are currently looking for a Personal Banker to join the Landmark team. Here are all the details:
HOW YOU'LL CONNECT
Serves as the essential link in delivering the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend. Connects customers to products and services to support customer and bank success. Delivers customer-focused service that goes beyond prompt, accurate, and confidential transactions to also include a positive, friendly approach to building customer relationships. Works in an environment where individuals are trusted to work independently and as part of a productive, successful team. Models Landmark National Bank core values and assists with mentoring fellow associates. Provides efficient, safe, and confidential service to customers and follows all compliance requirements and procedures. Extends work into the local community by assisting with bank promotional activities. Promotes all bank products and services using a proven format while drawing from basic knowledge of all bank services and advanced knowledge of all retail accounts and services. Serves the bank by conducting clerical duties.
WHO YOU ARE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Work independently within a team setting
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Advanced communication and customer service skills
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as a connection between customers and Landmark National Bank by representing bank products and services to current and prospective customers and relaying customer questions and concerns to promote mutual success.
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating the Landmark National Bank promise that Everyone starts as a customer and leaves as a friend, which begins with greeting all customers and guests with a smile and addressing customer needs with prompt and accurate information and resolutions for customer concerns.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers and your team of bank associates.
- Support customer and Landmark National Bank success by promptly, accurately, and confidentially completing the delivery of bank products and services including, but not limited to accepting, inputting, and closing consumer loan requests, opening and maintaining accounts, data entry, issuing debit cards, resetting online banking passwords, initiating wires, and completing second day checklists.
- Accountable for implementing all regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Utilize a 7 Step Conversation to promote bank products and services, including role play, completing Weekly Checklist and Needs Solved Sheets.
- Engage in Landmark National Bank Culture initiatives and team success activities, including Daily Huddles, leading when assigned, Weekly Rally Meetings, and Hoopla events.
- Manage professional improvement through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and consistently meet Minimum, Target and Optimum levels of performance.
- Represent the bank well in the community.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to move about the banking facility. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
BENEFITS WE OFFER YOU
- Group health insurance options
- Health savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance fully paid
- Long-term disability
- 401k Options
- 401k Matching and Profit Sharing Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) program
- 11 paid holidays
- Discount on various bank services
- Employee Referrals
- Wellness Reimbursements
- 529 College Savings Plan Payroll Deduction
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.