CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR- HOSPITALISTKU Med Center
University of Kansas
Medical Center - Clinical
Instructor - Hospitalist
in Kansas City, Kansas
Provide medical care on inpatient services. Patient care is provided in shift scheduling to include day, swing and limited night shifts, shared equally among members of the group. 24/7 in-hospital coverage. RequiresMD or foreign degree equivalent to an MD. 3 yrs. Internal Medicine residency training. Hold or be eligible for KS medical license.
For full job description and to apply, go to
https://jobs.kumc.edu/ and enter position number 01201936. KUMC accepts online applications only.
The University of Kansas Medical Center's mission is to improve lives and communities in Kansas and beyond through innovation in education, research and health care.
KU Medical Center strives to educate exceptional health care professionals through a full range of undergraduate, graduate, professional, postdoctoral and continuing education programs. We operate three schools:
- The School of Medicine, with campuses in Kansas City, Wichita and Salina
- The School of Nursing
- The School of Health Professions
For student enrollment numbers, please see KU Medical Center Fast Facts.
KU Medical Center actively seeks to advance the health sciences through world-class research programs.
- Our Research Centers and Institutes are hubs of innovation.
- KU Medical Center is one of over 50 institutions in the national Clinical and Translational Science Award consortium. Through Frontiers: University of Kansas Clinical and Translational Science Institute, researchers are working to speed basic-science discoveries into cures.
- The University of Kansas Cancer Center is one of only 68 National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers in the country.
- The KU Alzheimer's Disease Center is one of only 29 National Institutes of Health-designated Alzheimer's Disease Centers.
For information on KU Medical Center's research funding, please see KU Medical Center Fast Facts.
KU Medical Center has a long-standing reputation for compassionate and state-of-the-art patient care in an academic medical center environment. Every day, our staff provides the highest-quality clinical treatment and care with a single purpose in mind: helping the patient.