Applications Analyst IIKU Med Center
University of Kansas Hospital has an opening in Mission, KS for an Applications Analyst II, responsible for implementation and support of application. Requires Associate Degree in Computer Science or other related field, 2 years experience in Healthcare setting as Application Analyst and 2 years experience as Application Analyst. Candidates must pass an aptitude screening test for the position.
KU Medical Center strives to educate exceptional health care professionals through a full range of undergraduate, graduate, professional, postdoctoral and continuing education programs. We operate three schools:
- The School of Medicine, with campuses in Kansas City, Wichita and Salina
- The School of Nursing
- The School of Health Professions
For student enrollment numbers, please see KU Medical Center Fast Facts.
KU Medical Center actively seeks to advance the health sciences through world-class research programs.
- Our Research Centers and Institutes are hubs of innovation.
- KU Medical Center is one of over 50 institutions in the national Clinical and Translational Science Award consortium. Through Frontiers: University of Kansas Clinical and Translational Science Institute, researchers are working to speed basic-science discoveries into cures.
- The University of Kansas Cancer Center is one of only 68 National Cancer Institute-designated cancer centers in the country.
- The KU Alzheimer's Disease Center is one of only 29 National Institutes of Health-designated Alzheimer's Disease Centers.