Licensed Practical Nurse
KANSAS CITY VA MEDICAL CENTER
come join our team! Kansas City VA Medical Center is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses for Mental Health and Nursing Assistants for various units in the hospital.
Recruitment / Relocation Incentive may be available for the Licensed Practical Nurse positions for highly qualified applicants
The incumbent serves as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at the point of care for the Kansas City VA Medical Center. The LPN function is to provide quality nursing care to a culturally diverse veteran population of varying complexity in a variety of settings - primary care, acute care, sub-acute, rehabilitation, spinal cord injury, palliative, mental health, long term care, inpatient, outpatient, community care, and home care.
• Unmatched government benefits
• 10 paid federal holidays
• Competitive salaries
• Free fitness center
• Free parking
• 2.5 weeks paid vacation per year (1st 3 years)
• 13 days sick leave per year
• Shift differential (10% evenings/nights, 25% weekends)
• Generous selection of health care insurance plans, education scholarships & more ...
Email your resume today! Email: VHAKANHRNurseRecruitment@va.gov