Part Time General Maintenance WorkerKansas City, Missouri Area Jobs
Hours: 30-35 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Summary - This is a fixed afternoon maintenance position but requires frequent extra work to cover the needs of the building. Occasional coverage and possible call in on a weekend or holiday.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- General Maintenance and repairs to the Building and Equipment
- Replacing switches and outlets
- Replacing electrical motors and equipment
- Re-lamping and ballast replacement
- Plumbing maintenance and repair
- Minor painting and touch-up
- Minor construction and carpentry work
- 120 through 480 volt electrical work on lighting and equipment
- HVAC Experience
- Computer skills
- Follow standard safety procedures
- Multi-skill in the maintenance trades
- Must pass a Federal Background check
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to occasionally loud.
Compensation and Benefits: - Department of Labor wage scale We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on an individual's status as a protected class member. Retirees welcome to apply.
Email: Harry Crawford (email@example.com) or call: 816-926-0065.