ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANTInland Truck Parts Company
EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT
Inland Truck Parts & Service is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Accountant to join our Corporate Team in Overland Park. If you are an honest, self- motivated, flexible, proven accounts payable accountant don’t miss out on this opportunity. Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, eager to learn, team oriented, and can demonstrate strong communication skills. Requires HS diploma/GED, 10 key by touch, and 5-7 years of accounts payable/accounting experience.
This individual will process payments of all Corporate invoices after verifying that all documents are accurate as to items, price, extensions, and proper receiving and approval were obtained.
Primary job responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Process and pay invoices, match receiving documents with invoices and proper code to ensure proper approvals are obtained.
- Process and pay employee expense reports, ensuring all appropriate invoices and travel documents are included, ensure proper approval is obtained in compliance with the company policy for expenses
- Balance accounts monthly
- Process check runs
- Review all accounts to ensure that accounts are current
- Ensure all invoices are attached to checks before processing payments
- Ensure all accounts payable reports are kept in storage in compliance with the established document retention policy
- Compile Federal ID for vendors for year-end processing of 1099s
Must provide pay history & requirements to be considered.
Respond to: Inland Truck Parts Company;
4400 College Blvd, Ste. 145; Overland Park KS 66211;
Fax 913-345-8745; E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org