Senior Software Engineer #303912BRH & R Block
You'll find a tight knit team whose members treat each other more like family. You'll find the flexibility of office locations, hours, and seasonal employment options that support your work-life balance. You'll even find the satisfaction that comes with helping clients get every last dollar they deserve. If you have a strong sense of personal ownership in your work and are committed to delivering more than clients expect, you'll also find that working in a tax office is one of the most rewarding H&R Block jobs.
H & R Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to stay connected regarding H&R Block jobs, events, news, and more!
Block seeks a Senior Software Engineer in Kansas City, MO. Provide technical expertise to design and develop software components and products that support H&R Block business applications. Bach CS, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, IT or related, plus 5 years IT experience. job #303912BR.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, implement, and support data solutions and software components following AGILE/Waterfall methodologies
- Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Oracle SQL developer, PL/SQL Developer, SQL SSMS
- PL/SQL programming
- Web development using C#, ASP.NET
- PERL/Unix/Linux shell scripting, Autosys
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Version Control Systems - Microsoft TFS
Two years of which must include:
- Creating database design from a logical data model and app specifications.
- Implementing operational automation.
- Leading offshore development team.