Salary: $50,000 - $65,000 Depending on Experience and Qualifications.
Group Real Estate is looking for an experienced Website Manager to maintain, optimize, update and improve the company websites and manage the company social media accounts.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, motivated, honest, creative, hard working, dependable and most of all love Media, Websites, Social Media, and willing to work as part of a team.
- A full-stack development background with an emphasis on back-end is preferred; A strong background in back-end development will also be considered
- Experience with CMS systems like Weebley and Wordpress is a bonus
- Experience with version tracking software like bit bucket and github
- A portfolio of past projects that we can review is an absolute must.
- Experience with databases (SQL or NOSQL)
- Experience with REST API's
- Experience with API testing software like Insomnia or Postman is a bonus
- Experience with website deployment services like Heroku, Vercel, or AWS
- Experience with Node and Express or other back=end frameworks
- Agile experience along with Jira is a bonus.
To apply, attach resume and cover letter, including desired salary to this job posting.
Group Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status or military status.