Position Title: Executive Assistant
Report to: President/CEO
This position description provides the key factors of the job demand essential to evaluating job performance. It is not intended to be complete in detail. The individual classified in this job is expected to perform all the details involved in the job and, on occasion, may be required to perform functions of a higher or lower skill level not included in this job description. The individual is responsible for but not limited to:
Primary Objective: Provide comprehensive and strategic support to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in executing policy/program goals of the organization.
- Job Duties.
- Responsible for the monitoring and tracking of projects for the Executive Office.
- Maintain a record of all local state and federal issuances and notifications.
- Provide staff support to the FEC and Workforce Development Board (WDB) of Directors
- Responsible for board meeting preparation and distribution of minutes and action lists
- Effectively answer all inquiries of executive leadership and interact effectively with other high level executive staff of the organization.
- Effective superior skills in reading, writing, typing, composing, and edit routine correspondence and documents as may be required by the CEO.
- Organize and maintain an effective filing system.
- Ensure production requirements update and appropriate distributed as articulate by executive team.
- Ability to type technical proposal, generate comprehensive documents dictation directly or by machine.
- Ability to work effectively with the Senior Executive Team of the organization.
- Ability to meet and exceed production deadlines and other system requirements.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in regard to the operations of the executive office.
- Knowledge of organizational support systems.
- Show initiative, commitment and self-motivation.
- Knowledge of advanced secretarial support techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience at the leadership or functional level, dependent upon position
- Experience related to the business or industry preferred, Social Services Administration
- Not-For-Profit Management, Management or similar setting. Advanced reading writing, and arithmetic skills that are normally acquired through college level course.
- Two-five years administrative support
- Proficient in typing at least 60 wpm, punctuation, grammar and oral communication. Good interpersonal skills, good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite Programs/Excel/Adobe/Visio
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Must have reliable personal transportation and auto insurance.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Computer proficiency and good internet research skills, the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and Vendors.
Competitive salary, fringe benefits health, dental, vision, life insurance, 403b pension plan (9.7% employer contribution) Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and sick leave and fitness program.
Location: 1740 Paseo, KCMO (M-F 8-5)
Applications accepted until position is filled.
EOE/AA/M/F/V/ADA E-Verify Employer
The Full Employment Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer Program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. All voice telephone numbers may be reached by persons using TTY equipment via the Missouri Relay Services 711.