Part-Time Talent Acquisition SpecialistFt Leavenworth USD 207
Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fort Leavenworth USD 207 is now accepting applications for Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a member of the Human Resources Department and is directly responsible to the Superintendent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist provides all aspects of university recruiting efforts including event registration, event-related vacancy advertisement, screening participants at job fairs and teacher interview days, and post-event data input using TalentEd. Additionally, this person facilitates university practicum and student-teaching requests for the district as the go-between the university and the placement by the Deputy Superintendent. The Talent Acquisition Specialist assists the superintendent in attracting and hiring the highest quality applicants to be employed by USD 207. This person facilitates the tracking of university practicum and student teachers from district placement to potential hire in the district either in person or via email.
· Current Kansas State Teaching Certification with District-Level Leadership or Administrator Endorsement.
· Building Administrative experience.
· Experience and ability to demonstrate the skills required to plan, organize, and supervise district representation at university recruiting events.
· High level of competence in writing, grammar, and sentence structure as well as strong strategic and effective communication both written and verbal.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants may view the full job description and apply online via the district website: www.usd207.org using the “Career and Employment” tab.
USD 207 is an equal opportunity employer