Principal Software Engineer
- Design & Analyze user specifications and requirements
- Interacting with business internal stakeholders in understanding business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of solution approach, prepare high level design and provide estimations to business.
- Architecting Cloud SAAS solutions using Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Azure and Postgres.
- Design Dev-Ops pipeline using GIT, Jenkins.
- Develop and exhibit proof of concept (POC) for the projects.
- Develop and build infrastructure pipelines using Cloud and Hybrid Platforms for application development.
This relates to: "Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance" of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC)(ONET/OES) Occupation title of Software Developers.
- Development of SAAS applications and Responsible for Oracle EBS integration:
- Develop programs in PL/SQL to extract data from Oracle and interface that data to the Cloud platform.
- Develop listener process to capture all changes in Oracle EBS and interface it to Cloud application.
- Develop dev-ops pipeline using Jenkins, Git.
- Responsible for designing deployment pipeline to deploy the software to azure.
- Development of complex to summarize Oracle data and interface the data to cloud solution.
- Once developments are completed, work with the testing and functional team for end-to-end testing and post assessment of the SAAS applications.
- Work closely with the Quality and User acceptance team in fixing the issues which occurred as part of the integration testing.
This relates to: "Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design" of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC)(ONET/OES) Occupation title of Software Developers.
- Ensure all the requirements met
- Providing Demos to all the stakeholders and business teams upon completion of critical milestones in the project.
- Maintaining the Azure based services like App service, Postgres Database, Redis etc. instances which runs in Development, QAT, Production.
- Building the alerts for new requirements when it comes to production environment.
- Peer reviews and feedback are collected from the various stake holders for better quality and implemented the same for future releases.
- Writing and executing system Unit test cases, and test scripts of the project.
- Build and develop application monitoring to make sure there is no service interruption and alerts integration to alert the team about the status.
This relates to: "Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements" of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC)(ONET/OES) Occupation title of Software Developers.
- Deployments & Continuous production support
- Following CICD (Continues Integration/Continuous Deployment) process using Git, Jenkins, Maven etc. for promoting Programs from one environment to another.
- Provide knowledge transfer session and handover of completed projects to support team.
- Provide Initial support to operations team after Go-Live of the project
This relates to: "Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance" of Standard Occupational Classification (SOC)(ONET/OES) Occupation title of Software Developers.
- Maintenance and Enhancement of the projects
- Actively participating in the daily SCRUM meetings to produced quality deliverable within time.
- Interact with users, and other project team members on daily basis to perform development and pre-activities.
- At least 8 years of experience in development of complex cloud-based web platform and on-premises enterprise application.
- Experience in SaaS platform/Application development.
- Experience in data integration tools like Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
- Expertise in PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle
- Experience with Relation Database: Oracle, Postgres – deliver applications based on these databases and manage system and Database performance
- Experience with YAML, JSON
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Experience working cross functionally with different teams
- Strong understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science