APRIL 28th 11 am - 6 pm
Flowers Baking Company of Lenexa
JOB FAIR LOCATION
8787 Reeder St. Overland Park, KS 66214
Full time - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Please come prepared with a resume!
Medical, Dental and Vision start at 31 days. Also, offer Company Match 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays.
Submit applications online prior to the event:
Distributor Accounting Clerk
Fills orders, counts, loads, and unloads product on incoming trailers according to the shipping schedule. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality.
- Ensures that product received from plant or other plants is recorded correctly.
- Load and unloads to appropriate distribution area to ensure that shipping schedules are met.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures (EEO, Sexual Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.)
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
One year shipping or related experience.
High School or GED and must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend and record information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package. Please reply by 01/26/2021. Resumes are active for 30 days. Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability