Warehouse Package Handler
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
*Position is located at Kansas City International Airport*
Full-time Warehouse Associates perform a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and processing inbound and outbound airfreight, filling orders for shipment, building and breaking down freight and organizing warehouse inventory.
PrimeFlight Cargo remains open as an essential employer, delivering airfreight and cargo around the United States. We have Full-Time Warehouse Associate openings located at the Kansas City International Airport. Warehouse experience is not required as training is provided. We offer room for advancement as well as employee benefit, 401k programs and much more!
- $15.25/ hr. +$500 Sign-On Bonus! (+ $60 weekly attendance incentives during the peak season and the opportunity to be entered into a raffle to win $2,000)
- (FT) 4:00AM- 12:30PM
- (FT) 6:00PM- 2:30AM
- (PT) 12:15AM- 4:15AM
- (PT) 4:00AM- 8:00AM
- Receive and process inbound and outbound air freight
- Organize warehouse inventory
- Build and break down freight
- Ability to work assigned shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in schedule when needed
- Able to work with little-to-no supervision
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-motivated and able to be a team player
- Must be able to fluently read, speak, write and understand English
- Ability to work under stressful situations
Join our growing team! Apply today!