Epic Landscape Productions is among one of the largest full service landscape companies in the Kansas City area. Our services include design and install of outdoor living environments, water features, large and small scale landscape projects, irrigation systems and the daily maintenance of lawns and landscapes. We serve a wide range of customers, from apartment complexes, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences.
Epic is looking for a loyal, motivated, energetic, organized, and detail oriented individual to provide MECHANIC services for trucks and trailers in our KANSAS CITY, MO (Green Hills Road and Barry Road) and GARDNER, KS locations. You will need extensive experience to troubleshoot truck and equipment problems, including mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components.
Mechanic responsibilities include:
· Repair all assigned equipment correctly, safely, and efficiently
· Accurately document all work performed.
· Perform safety inspections on equipment
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
· Conduct preventive maintenance when needed
· Meet all company, governmental, and equipment related safety requirements
· Other duties as assigned
· 2 years minimum experience with truck, trailer, equipment repair
· Thorough knowledge of engine operation
· Able to meet established individual and team production standards
· Ability to work in fast pace environment
· Ability to effectively and safely use mechanic’s tools and equipment
· Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
· Ability to prioritize work assignments
· Personal and professional integrity
· Exhibit a clear understanding of the necessity of equipment safety
· Flexibility regarding work assignments and hours of work
· Must have own tools
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, extensive on-the-job training, and plenty of opportunities from entry level to management positions. Join Epic’s team by sending your resume to or applying in person at 15514 S. Keeler, Olathe, KS 66062, fax to 913-764-2165, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at epicland.net EOE