Landscape Maintenance Seasonal Color CoordinatorEpic Landscape
Landscape Maintenance Seasonal Color Coordinator
Looking for an exciting career opportunity with tremendous growth potential?
Epic one of the largest full service landscape companies in the Kansas City area is in need or a Landscape Maintenance Seasonal Color Coordinator for our Olathe, KS branch location. Epic’s services include design and install of outdoor living environments, water features, large and small scale landscape projects, irrigation systems and the daily maintenance of lawns and landscapes. We serve a wide range of customers, from apartment complexes, retail centers, and corporate campuses to homeowner's associations, public spaces, and private residences.
The ideal candidates should be highly MOTIVATED, SELF DRIVEN and have a PASSION for the landscape industry.
Responsibilities include, but limited to:
· Design seasonal color beds and potted displays with assistance from Account Managers
· Manage multiple flower crews, as well as greenhouse and hard goods inventories
· Work in conjunction with production manager on the ongoing maintenance of the flowers and flower beds.
· Oversee all ordering of materials and equipment for department
· Bachelor’s degree a plus
· Five (5) years in the green industry
· Excellent plant knowledge
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to train and coach
· Self-driven, disciplined, and focused professional
· Experience managing multiple crews and projects
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a DOT medical certification card
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 913-764-2165 or apply on-line at epicland.net EOE