Denture Production SupervisorEdmonds Dental Prosthetics
Denture Production Supervisor
We are needing experienced removable technicians plus an experienced Denture Production Supervisor to manage our Denture Department.
Must be motivated, have good communication skills, and possess lab management experience.
- Order teeth and other denture supplies.
- Review cases and scripts, verify missing information.
- Assist in denture production, repairs, and case planning
- Liaise with Doctors on sales and delivery issues.
- Ensure production equipment is maintained and in working order.
- Coordinate with Removables Lab Manager on cases that require special attention.
- Oversee product quality of technicians.
- Coaches, counsels, and trains technicians as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to deal professionally with vendors, visitors, staff, and the general public.
- Must possess a high degree of customer service skills.
- Must have at least 2 years Dental Laboratory Management experience.
- Working knowledge of occlusal schemes pertaining to removable prosthetics.
- Understanding of oral anatomy, physiology and gingival architecture.
We are an equal opportunity employer.