Dal-Tile Corporation, a 2-billion-dollar division of Mohawk Industries, offers its residential and commercial customers the industry's broadest array of products. We manufacture, distribute and market three distinct brand names: Daltile; American Olean; and Mohawk Tile.
- Each of these distinct brands offer a comprehensive line of stylish, fashionable, high-quality products in a wide array of colors, textures and finishes.
- Monday-Friday 1st shift 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Class B Flatbed
- Delivers and unloads product orders at designated SSC's, customers and job sites.
- Performs necessary warehouse tasks in conjunction with deliveries such as pulling/assembling orders and loading delivery trucks
- Provides assistance to warehouse staff in performing normal warehouse duties such as unloading and storing of inbound materials and shipping tasks.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must possess a valid class B commercial driver's license (CDL).
- Must have stable and satisfactory employment history and a safe driving record in both personal and commercial vehicles
- Must pass a driving assessment conducted in company equipment
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT physical and drug screen, and receive a medical certification of at least 1 year
- Must be able to perform the physical duties of the position, as demonstrated by a physical agility assessment
- Must possess and maintain a good Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA) score