Licensed Boiler OperatorsCriterion Corp
Seeking Licensed Boiler Operators for private company operating and maintaining the central heat plant on Whiteman AFB, Mo. Full time and part time positions available. The plant operates with single person shifts so the operator must have initiative and be able to work independently. The CHP has five (5) water tube boilers capable of producing 200,000 MBTU per hour. Plant operation is 24 hours per day 365/366 days per year. Operation and maintenance of the CHP includes all inspections and maintenance of all primary and ancillary heat plant equipment, systems, and subsystems including those used in the maintenance of these systems.
Candidate must meet
the minimum following
1. Stationary High Pressure Steam Engineer First-Class, or Stationary High Pressure Steam Engineer 2nd Class.
2. 3-5 years' experience with high pressure boilers
3. 1 or more years' experience with boiler control systems.
4. 3-5 years' experience of water treatment corrosion control.
5. Must be able to lift 50lbs of weight and be willing to enter boilers and drums for cleaning and maintenance purposes.
6. Must be able to climb up and down ladders.
Pay $25.16 per hour plus 4.27 per hour Fringe Benefit. 10 paid holidays per year.
Email resume and
contact info to:
or Fax: (660) 563-5510