Comtrix Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Medical Technologist to work in the Atchison, KS area. Position requires:
· Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or Life Science; and
Please send resumes and cover letter to 23099 Red Sunset Place, Aldie, VA 20105. Please refer to job code #BT20 in your cover letter.
- Performs medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses to provide data for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease: Conducts chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine, and spinal fluid, to determine the presence of normal and abnormal components.
- 2) Studies blood cells, their numbers, and morphology, using the microscopic technique.
- 3) Performs blood group, type, and compatibility tests for transfusion purposes.
- 4) Analyzes test results and enters findings in the computer.
- 5) Engages in medical research under the direction of MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, CHIEF.
- 6) May train and supervise students.
- 7) May specialize in areas such as hematology, blood-bank, serology, immunohematology, bacteriology, histology, or chemistry.
Come Join Our Growing Team!
Comtrix is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law.