Seasonal Maintenance WorkerCity of Mission Hills
City of Mission Hills is seeking a seasonal maintenance worker.
Job Duties include painting, event setup, place and remove temporary no parking signs, clean fountains, weed control along city curbs and sidewalks.
- Must have own transportation.
- Must have a valid drivers' license.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience painting and using hand tools.
- Desire to work outdoors.
- Have good knowledge of troubleshooting techniques.
The hours are flexible, but will total approximately 20-30 hours per week from April/May through September/October. This position works directly with our full-time City Maintenance Worker. The hourly pay is based on experience, but will be in $10-$12 per hour range.