(Job Opening ID #516242)
Full-time positions available with KCMO’s Fire Department, Emergency Services Division, location varies.
Normal Work Days/Hours: Varies.
The minimum eligibility requirements are:
- You must be a KCMO resident or move into the City of Kansas City within 9 months of start date.
- You must be 18 years of age by January 23, 2023
- You must not have turned 30 years of age prior to January 23, 2023
- You must be a high school graduate (or possess a state-issued GED/HiSET)
- You must possess a valid driver's license at time of application and appointment*
- Must possess National Registry or State of Missouri EMT license
- Must have Fire Fighter 1 and 2, HazMat Operations and HazMat Awareness
- Must pass IAFF Certified CPAT or have a certificate of completion for one within the last 12 months
Minorities, women and active military personnel are encouraged to apply.
Salary Range: $20.11/hour (hourly rate varies based on assigned schedule)
Application Deadline: January 23, 2023.
EOE. The City of Kansas City, Missouri is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce.