Pollen, Inc. (D/B/A C2FO) seeks Data Engineer for Leawood, KS, to use cutting-edge, open-source technologies to collect, process & store data.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Computer Science or related, 3 years experience.
Data is the lifeblood of any technology company. At C2FO, we know the best way to ensure our success is to provide our decision-makers with the most accurate, most relevant data possible.
Our Data Engineers use cutting-edge, open-source technologies to collect, process, and store the company’s data.
They also work closely with talented scientists, engineers, and data experts to solve complicated long-term financial and working capital problems for clients in different industries, including Retail, Technology, and Health Care.
- Work closely with Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and Business Analysts to meet the company’s data storage, access, and analysis needs.
- Collaborate with the Development and Operations teams to deploy and maintain clustered computing across multi-cloud environments.
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance existing data structures to ensure reliability and data integrity.
- Design and build large-scale, automated ingestions pipelines that integrate across multi-cloud platform and disparate data sources.
- Evaluate cutting-edge technologies for integration into existing technology stack.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in the job offered or in a related position.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data analysis and pattern identification.
- Advanced proficiency with Big Data streaming and processing technologies.
- Experience using technologies in the Hadoop Ecosystem and Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Proficiency with a JVM language or experience coding within a functional programming paradigm.
- Experience with cloud-hosted computing.
- Experience using a version control system.
- Strong demonstrated SQL and data modeling skills or experience.
- Familiarity with Distributed Computing and Parallel Processing frameworks.
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning concepts or methodologies.
Applicants must have the legal authority to work in the United States.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Generous health benefits
- 401K plan (with employer match)
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to earn equity in the company