Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing EngineerBG Consultants, Inc.
BG Consultants, Inc. is searching for an experienced Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineer to support our growing MEP Team.
This position requires a candidate with a proven history of client service and problem solving.Qualified individuals should be able to perform duties essential to providing mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing system designs as a part of an integrated A/E project team.
Successful candidates should be familiar with basic design concepts and construction detailing related to mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing systems. The individual filling this position must work in our Lawrence, KS office.
- B.S. in Architectural Engineering from an ABET-accredited engineering program
- Engineer in Training (EIT) required, Professional Engineer (PE) preferred
- Experience in drawing production with Revit and/or AutoCAD (Revit preferred)
- Understanding of applicable building, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical codes and their application
- Experience with industry standard software packages for HVAC load calculations, lighting calculations, etc.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and applicable work samples to email@example.com